Everything you want and need to know about this trip
Beautiful and warm pacific sunsets, palm trees, coconuts, sun, sand, blue skies and your Paramotor ... What else do you need?
The most expected Paramotor trip is already here. Bring whoever you want to share this experience with, it will be unforgettable.
How much does it cost?
$2,950 dollars per pilot.
$2,250 dollars companion.
What does it include?
-10 nights double occupation hotel.
-Sightseeing boat excursion humpback whales at Bahia de Banderas.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Snacks and non alcoholic beverages.
- Take off and landing assistance.
- Ground transportation.
- Fuel for your Paramotor.
What is not included?
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Any damage caused by or to the pilot and/or its equipment.
- Medical expenses.
- Rent of equipment.
- Oil for the fuel mix.
- Spare parts and/or the repair of equipment.
Who is welcome to come?
-All responsible Paramotor pilots eager to make an incredible trip to the most beautiful beaches in the Pacific.
-Any nature/adventure lover person joining a pilot in this trip.
What should I bring?
- Full paramotor equipment in perfect conditions.
- Helmet with intercom.
- 2M radio.
- Flotation system.
- Basic and useful spare parts for your gear.
- Cell phone with GPS or mobile GPS.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Sun protection.
- Bug repellent.
- As a suggestion, a medical insurance valid in Mexico.
When and where do we go?
-The appointment is at the Sheraton Buganvillas Resort and Convention Center in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco the Sunday 14th of January 2018.
After 10 days of over flying 5 Mexican States:
Jalisco, Colima, Michoacán, Guerrero and Oaxaca, visiting the main touristic ports and beaches ( Puerto Vallarta, Manzanillo, Lazaro Cardenas, Ixtapa and Acapulco) we will end ParaTropic Tour in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca the Wednesday 24th of January.